Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thing 23...

Yey!!! I'm finished! I didn't think I was going to complete Library 2.0, but since I've regularly scheduled for it, I am now finished!!!!

Hmm, my favorite discoveries and exercises would have to be working with flicker, working with LibraryThing, and playing with youtube. I loved how user-friendly all of these sites were!

Truthfully, I don't believe that by completing Library 2.0 any of my lifelong learning goals have been impacted or have changed.

I think the biggest thing that surprised me about this program was the fact that I completed it. I really didn't think I would. I didn't really enjoy some of the exercises (especially the tagging, folksonomies and technorati section. It just wasn't as easy for me to understand or use compared to some of the other areas we explored that were so easy (image generators, podcasts, etc.)

I think you guys did a great job with helping everyone to get through the program (sending out weekly tips/messages and holding classes on it).

I think I would participate in another discovery program in the future. For the most part, aside from a few little frustrations in the middle, I had fun completing the discovery exercises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on the tagging week, and I'm trying to get through it with out falling asleep. You give me hope.